An exciting new workshop called Innovation Camp is coming to Vancouver! Join us as we expand our creativity and innovation by participating in engaging activities and challenges designed to inspire your inner entrepreneur, without the boring lectures. Practice invaluable skills such as identifying opportunities, learning from failure, resourcefulness, collaborating with a team and adapting to changing environments. Connect with brilliant people like yourself and work together to build on great ideas and find innovative solutions.
At Innovation Camp you will:
- learn techniques to view problems from fresh perspectives in order to identify opportunities
- apply those techniques in entrepreneurial situations and reflected on what was learned in the process
- receive clear, concise feedback on your ability to work as part of a team
- analyze and learn from failures in your own and others lives
- laugh and have fun!
Price: $75.00 CAD
Location: the beautiful Kontent Creative offices, 55 Water St, Vancouver, Canada
Dates and Times:
- October 13, Tuesday, 6:30pm – 9:30pm
- October 15, Thursday, 6:30pm – 9:30pm
- October 17, Saturday, 10:00am – 6:00pm
- October 19, Monday, 6:30pm – 8:30pm(16 hours total)
Please note that this event is not being put on by The Bootup Entrepreneurial Society though it’s definitely geared towards people who are excited by what BES is building.